Coolaroo’s Services are extensive and personalised to meet with all your Alpaca needs.
For more information click on the underlined topic of your choice:
- Client information and support on an individual basis regarding all aspects of buyer selection criteria, animal husbandry, nutrition, farm management, Farm layouts, business plans, photographic support for marketing purposes, and fleece management.
- Access to genetics sourced worldwide, and following 12 months research in the Alpaca heart of Peru, in the Southern Altiplano, bloodlines include those of Accoyo and Allianza, from the States, NWA Hemingway and the Coolaroo and Purrumbete bloodlines.
- Private sales for clients as well as annual events and auctions.
- Herd sire sales to offset cost of annual servicing.
- Annual workshops, the highly popular 'Advanced Fibre Production Workshops utilizing SRS® techniques presented by Coolaroo’s breeding consultant Dr Jim Watts and with other guests speakers such as Dr Jane Vaughan on her embryo transfer work, commercialized in the breed since 2003, has attracted clients worldwide.
- New to 2012 the Alpaca Youth Camp on the 27th and 28th of September! Contact us for information or find the 'Australia Alpaca Youth Group' on facebook.
- Regular, individualised New Breeder Introduction workshops which can be booked by contacting us and presented by Janie Hicks.
- Investment advice on leasing Alpacas or purchasing Alpacas and running them on your own property, or maintaining them at Coolaroo.
- Shearing, teeth and toe and drenching services.
- Scientific and visual classing of agisted females and their annual servicing. Classing by leading Alpaca fibre expert Dr Jim Watts or SRS© Breeding Advisor Neil Parker.
- Classing and consultancy for clients on their own farms.
- Export Protocol and quarantine facilities.
- Accommodation and travel assistance.